Maneuvering Support Software
|About Mito Oshie|
This software can display graphically information acquired by the multi-narrow beam echo sounder or the interferometric sonar for maneuvering support.
The Software is named after old japanese name of a port pilot in Niigata area, Mito (Water Channel) Oshie (Pilot).
- Main Window (Maneuvering view)
- Display underwater acoustic image graphically
Underwater acoustic image can be displayed graphically in real-time while underwater acoustic data is acquired.
- Display the underwater acoustic image of the longitudinal section of each beam
Longitudinal section of the specified beam can be displayed in real-time while underwater acoustic data is acquired.
- Display underwater acoustic image three-dimensionally
Bathymetric image, underwater acoustic image, longitudinal section of the specified beam can be displayed three-dimensionally in real-time while underwater acoustic data is acquired, respectively.
|Main features of Mito Oshie|
|■ Data Acquisition|
Data of the narrow multibeam made of Kongsberg Corporation can be stored. Format of the recorded file is ALL file.
|■ Display underwater acoustic image graphically|
Display graphically an underwater acoustic image created from recording file.
|■ Playback of underwater acoustic image|
The recording data can be played back.
|■ Operating environment|
|OS||Windows7 SP1 or later|
|CPU||Intel Core i7 2600K or more|
|Memory||8 GB or more|
|Hard Disk||50 GB or more|
|Graphics board||Radeon HD6450 or more|
|Peripherals||CD-ROM, keyboard, mouse|
|Monitor||Resolution 1280×1024 or higher, number of colors True Color 32 bit or more|
|Mito-Oshie Sounding-Lidar Function NEW!!|
Measurement Data from Multibeam Sonar and Laser Scanner can be seamlessly displayed and recorded as continuous geospatial information from coast to land.
The underwater and the land portion were measured and recorded at the same time by Multibeam Sonar and Laser Scanner.
|Recorded Data can be processed and analyzed by the MarineDiscovery.|
1. Three-dimensional point cloud image which processed sound velocity correction, tide level correction, noise elimination by the MarineDiscovery.
2. Three-dimensional point cloud image which processed sound velocity correction, tide level correction, noise elimination by the MarineDiscovery.
Simultaneous measurement of Multibeam Sonar and Laser Scanner